Chulalongkorn University, the oldest and most prestigious institution of higher learning in Thailand, was founded in 1917 by King Vajiravudh (RamaVI). The university was named after his father, King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), who laid the foundations for modern education in Thailand. Over the years, the university, or Chula for short, has continually grown and developed until it now comprises 18 faculties, 11 research institutes, three teaching institutes and four affiliated institutions as well as the Graduate School. With a faculty of well over 2,800 professors and lecturers, the undergraduate student body numbers 21,825 and there are currently 10,746 students enrolled in Master degree programs and 2,394 studying for their Doctorate.
- 08/05/2013 CALL FOR PAPERS - INRIT2013 The Third International Congress on Interdisciplinary Research and Development
- 01/04/2013 CU Listed Globally Acclaimed University In World Reputation Rankings 2013
- 29/03/2013 The First International Conference of the Asia-Pacific Society for Agricultural and Food Ethics
- 19/12/2012 Burapha University International Conference 2013 July 4 - 6, 2013, Pattaya, THAILAND
- 05/11/2012 Graduate School of Chulalongkorn University Announces Application Period for Graduate Programs