Foreign international undergraduate and graduate students are required to apply for a non-immigrant student visa at the Royal Thai embassy in their country. Once a student has been accepted to a Chulalongkorn University faculty and or program, the faculty or the Graduate School will issue the student a letter of acceptance, which must be submitted with their visa application. When the visa is issued, it will be for three months. The student must then apply for a visa extension with the assistance of the Graduate School office or faculty or school where the student is registered before the visa expiration date. The Office of International Affairs will also assist in these matters.
For further details, visit the Thai Immigration Bureau website, www.immigration.go.th.
- 08/05/2013 CALL FOR PAPERS - INRIT2013 The Third International Congress on Interdisciplinary Research and Development
- 01/04/2013 CU Listed Globally Acclaimed University In World Reputation Rankings 2013
- 29/03/2013 The First International Conference of the Asia-Pacific Society for Agricultural and Food Ethics
- 19/12/2012 Burapha University International Conference 2013 July 4 - 6, 2013, Pattaya, THAILAND
- 05/11/2012 Graduate School of Chulalongkorn University Announces Application Period for Graduate Programs